Look what I brought at Pacific Mall while ago! (I was tired in the picture. Playing make belief chef at 11:30am doesn’t make good portrait pictures) Heh.. I finally got around to making it last night. I must admit it was fun making it and figuring out all the Japanese characters. Since I can’t read Chinese, I have learned the ability to match words with words. So it was pretty easy to learn how to make this.
All you have to do is make sure the following:
- Measure the correct amounts of water (like cooking instant ramen bowels) up to the line stated
- Mix the rice until all the powder is gone, it will look like rice.
- Mix the sashimi until it gets gel-like, smooth out the bottom and let it settle for more than 3 minutes
- Make sure you mix the stabilizer mix (A) and the salmon roe (B) package in the correct buckets.
- Use the plastic eye dropper and drop the (B) mixture into (A) mixture from 3cm high or more and then move all the salmon roe in to the remaining bucket to dry a little
Then assemble! Voilà! Realistic looking sushi!
To be honest, the taste… so so. Weird candy that I wouldn’t eat again. I was going to buy the other boxes, but I cannot stand eating anymore…! But next up, erasers!! But if you want, you can always buy it from J-List.